The Home Services WordPress theme offers a multi-site license option that allows you to use the theme on multiple websites you own.
This documentation will guide you through the process of activating a multi-site license using your email. The email you used to purchase the Alley Toolkit Plugin will be used to sync the license.
Note: Before you proceed any further, It is essential to purchase either a 25-site Licence key or an unlimited sites Licence to activate the license on multiple websites.
The email you used to purchase the license should be the admin email in each of the websites you want to syn license on. And the email must be verified.
Step 1: Verify and Sync the Email on the Account
- Login to your WordPress website Dashboard > Go To Alley Toolkit > Account.
- Confirm the email on the Alley Toolkit window is the same email that you used to purchase the plugin.
- After verifying the email; Hit on “Sync License“. The license associated with your email is synced!
Step 2: Activate Pro Plan
After syncing the license, you still have the free version activated and not the pro version. In that case, hit on “Activate Pro Plan” in the following window.
Step 3: Download Install and Activate Pro Plugin.
- Even though the license is activated on your website, you will still be using the free version of the Alley Toolkit plugin (in case your website doesn’t have the pro version installed, if you have you can skip this step). You need to download, install and activate the pro plugin.
- Click on the “Download Pro Version“. the pro version of the plugin will be downloaded.
- To install the pro version of the plugin; from the WordPress dashboard Go to Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin > Choose File.
- Choose the pro version of the alley toolkit that you have just downloaded.
- Click on Install Now. The installation will take a few minutes.
- On the next window click on “Activate Plugin”.
Follow the steps above to activate the pro version of Alley Toolkit on two or more of your business website.