You need to have promotions before editing and showcasing them on the homepage. If you don’t have a promotion click here to learn to create a new promotion.
Login to the dashboard > Go to Appearance > Customize > Front Page > Promotions.
Note*: Make sure “Show Promotion Section” is turned on. Otherwise, the promotion section will not be shown on the homepage.
- To show/hide the promotion section on the homepage, turn on/off “Show Promotion Section” button.
- You can edit the promotion section heading and description through their respective fields.
- You can edit/update the promotion section button label on the button level field. For instance, you can use see all promotions or view offers or any other label.
- On the link box, enter the URL of the page where you want to redirect your customer. Promotion archive page is most suited here.
- On the Select Promotion dropdown:
- Leave it to Select Tag to show recent/random promotions on the homepage promotion section.
- Choose a specific tag from the dropdown to showcase (number of) promotions from that particular tag on the homepage promotion section.
Remember to hit publish after you make the necessary changes!