This documentation will guide you through the process of activating a single/multi-site license by entering the license key manually.
Note: Before you proceed any further, It is essential to purchase either a single or 25-site Licence key or an unlimited sites License to activate the license on multiple websites.
Step 1: Download Alley Business Toolkit
If you have uploaded and activated the pro version on your website, you can go to 3rd step.
There are two ways to download the Alley Business Toolkit.
- One way to download the pro version is by following the email link received after purchase.
- Another way to download the pro version is through the Freemius dashboard.
- Login to Freemius dashboard
- From the dashboard, Go to Downloads and download the plugin.
Step 2: Upload the pro zip file
Go to WordPress Admin Dashboard > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin
Choose the downloaded zip file of the pro version and hit Install Now. On the Next window click Activate.
Step 3: Get the License key (Choose any of the two ways)
You can retrieve the license key in two ways: from Freemius and the old website dashboard.
Method 1: Finding License Key on Freemius
- Login to your Freemius Dashboard.
- From the dashboard click on “Licenses” to see the license key.
- You can also see how many activations are done with the particular license key. In the following image, the customer has purchased 25 sites, and only one activation is done out of 25 possible activations.
Method 2. Finding the License Key from the Old WordPress Website Dashboard
Login to the WordPress dashboard where you have previously activated the license.
From the Admin Dashboard > Go To Alley Toolkit > Account.
On this window, you will see the license key. Click on Show and Copy the key.
Step 4. Activating the License Key (Choose any of the Two ways)
Method 1: Activating License through Dashboard Notification
From the Admin Dashboard > Go To Alley Toolkit. OR follow the Notification on the Dashboard by clicking “Complete Activation Now“
You will be shown a new Window; where you will need to Click Allow & Continue. The next window will be as follows: Here enter the license key and Hit Activate License.
Method 2: Activating Alley Business Toolkit Pro from Plugins Window
- From the Admin Dashboard, Go to Plugins, under the list of installed plugins: you will see Alley Business Toolkit Pro (Premium).
- Click on Activate License, and a pop-up window will appear asking for License Key.
- Enter the License Key and Hit “Agree & Activate License“