You can add the widgets to the sidebar in two ways, either via Dashboard or Customizer.
Please follow the below steps to add widgets to your sidebar area.
Adding Widgets via Customizer:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Appearance> Customize> Widgets
- Select the Widget where you want to add a widget
- Click on Add a Widget to add widgets
- Select desired Widgets and give the title to the widget.
- Drag and reorder the widget as desired
- Click Publish
Adding Widgets via Dashboard:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Appearance> Widgets
- Available widgets are listed on the left-hand side while area to add sidebar widget is listed on the right side
- Drag and drop the widgets to the desired sidebars. Or, click on the widget and select the sidebar you want to add the widget to.