The testimonial feature in the Home Services WordPress theme allows you to showcase positive feedback and reviews your customers have given to your website.
Show Off Your Happy Customers – Get More Business!
This documentation will guide you through using the testimonial feature effectively to showcase your happy customers.
We hope you have already activated the pro version of the Alley Business Toolkit. If not, follow this documentation to install and activate the pro version.
How to Create/Add a Testimonial on the website?
Step 1: Login to your Dashboard> Go to Alley Toolkit > Testimonial
The appearance of the screen will resemble the image shown above. From there, you can utilize the custom Testimonial CPT (Custom Post Type) to share all the reviews your customers have given on different platforms ( Google My Business, Yelp, Angie, etc) directly on your website.
Please note that no pre-existing testimonials will be listed in this section if you haven’t imported the demo.
Now that you have navigated to the Testimonial CPT window, you can now add/create, update and delete testimonials on your website.
Step 2: Fill up the Details
Once you select “Add New,” a fresh window will appear. Within this window, you must include information regarding the Testimonial you want to showcase on your website.
- Title: Enter the name of the customers who left the review of your service.
- Promotion Description(Customer Testimonial): In this field, the exact review of your customers is to be showcased.
- Testimonial Tags: These tags are keywords or labels that can be associated with the testimonial that categorize and organize testimonials based on common themes, services, or products. With relevant tags, website visitors can find testimonials relevant to their interests or needs. For example, emergency service, quality service, commercial service, residential service, value, leak detection, etc.
- Source: The testimonial source refers to the name or identity of the external platform where the testimony is originally published. The sources could be Google Business Profile, Yelp, Angi, HomeAdvisor, etc.
- Source Link: The link inserted in this field leads to an external review platform, a dedicated testimonial page on the website, or any other location where visitors can access additional information or context about the testimonial.
- Featured Image: The featured image in Testimonial CPT is a photograph of the testimonial author (customer); this enhances the testimonial’s impact or reinforces the message conveyed. It adds visual interest and can help draw attention to the testimonial on the website.